Any time anyone starts to take Shakespeare too seriously I have to remind them that “Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them” is a dick joke
The Defibrillator Toaster
My mom would be so annoyed… every morning I would run into the kitchen screaming “WE’RE LOSING THEM!!! BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEPBEEP!”
“DON’T YOU DIE ON ME, DAMNIT!!! NURSE, WE NEED 12 CC’S OF CREAM CHEESE, STAT!!!”
He’s bread, Jim.
Time of deliciousness: 7:15 A.M
If we don’t restart his heart , he’s toast!
“Daddy’s in a butter place now, kids.”
I WASN’T EVEN GOING TO REBLOG UNTIL I SAW THE SHIT TON OF PUNS
HES BREAD JIM
To pay my respects, Ill be sure to place a flour on his grave.
I need this.
breaking news: obama is not real. obama is a figment of our imaginations. this country is being run by our imaginary friend, barack obama
Breaking News: Mitt Romney campaigned against an imaginary man and still lost the presidency.
Security’s gonna run you down hard.
And I will lead them on a merry chase.
Allow me to rec my favorite Arthur/Eames novels/novellas:
- A Fake Handshake Don’t Make No Man | Arthur/Eames
- A Fool From Any Direction | Arthur/Eames
- A Joyous Shot at How Things Ought to Be | Arthur/Eames
- All the Rules to Break | Arthur/Eames
- All the World is Bullet-Shaped | Arthur/Eames
- Allowed | Arthur/Eames
- Antimony | Arthur/Eames
- Battaglia con Brio | Arthur/Eames, Arthur/Robert, Eames/Robert, Ariadne/Yusuf
- Beauty of the Beast | Arthur/Eames
- Broken Toy | Arthur/Eames
- Call and Answer | Arthur/Eames
- Can’t Get Enough of You (Baby) | Arthur/Eames
- Cartography for Amateurs | Arthur/Eames
- Concerto for Two Violins in G Minor | Arthur/Eames
- Crime and Medicine | Arthur/Eames, Ariadne/Saito
- Darling, Don’t Fade on Me | Arthur/Eames
- Don’t Fall in Love | Arthur/Eames
- Dream a Dream (And What You See Will Be) | Arthur/Eames
- Et Les Mots Croisés | Arthur/Eames
- Everything’s Magic | Arthur/Eames
- Foreign Worlds | Arthur/Eames
- Good to the Last Drop | Arthur/Eames
- Happy Endings | Arthur/Eames
- Here is a Thing That Isn’t Happening | Arthur/Eames, Dom/Mal
- High Hopes | Arthur/Eames
- I Know I’d Look Good on You | Arthur/Eames
- I Seem to Be a Verb | Arthur/Eames
- I Set a Fire (Just to See What it Kills) | Arthur/Eames
- In Media Res | Dom/Mal, Arthur/Eames
- In This Part of the Story | Arthur/Eames
- Inner State | Arthur/Eames, Nicholas/Mark, Mark/Jane, Nicholas/Eames (The State Within crossover)
- La Vie de Famille | Arthur/Eames
- La Vie est Ailleurs | Arthur/Eaes, Eames/Mal, Dom/Mal
- Let Not My Love be Called Idolatry | Arthur/Eames
- Lie Back, and the Sea Will Hold You | Arthur/Eames
- Lines That We’ll Draw | Arthur/Eames
- Living Proof | Arthur/Eames, Dom/Mal
- My Guiding Star Always Is | Arthur/Eames, Dom/Mal (Harry Potter fusion)
- My Kind’s Your Kind | Arthur/Eames, Dom/Mal
- Nearly Home | Arthur/Eames
- No Soul to Sell | Arthur/Eames
- Nobody Knew Me At Home Anymore | Arthur/Eames
- Nothing’s Gonna Change My World | Arthur/Eames, Dom/Mal
- Paper Things | Arthur/Eames
- Patience, A Steady Hand | Arthur/Eames
- Pavlov’s Bell | Arthur/Eames
- Pet | Arthur/Eames
- Presque Vu | Arthur/Eames, Dom/Mal
- Ready Materials | Arthur/Eames, Dom/Mal, Yusuf/Ariadne
- Recipe for Disaster | Arthur/Eames
- Reminders | Arthur/Eames, Dom/Mal
- Rough Trade | Arthur/Eames
- Seven Ways of Going | Arthur/Eames, Dom/Mal
- Sickness and Shame | Arthur/Eames
- Simple Math | Arthur/Eames
- Sleight of Hand | Arthur/Eames, Ariadne/Saito
- Spin! | Arthur/Eames
- Steinway | Arthur/Eames
- The Day Series | Arthur/Eames
- The Devil Takes His Own | Arthur/Eames
- The Helix Trap | Eames/Robert, Ariadne/Arthur
- The Material Life of the Californian Suburb | Arthur/Eames
- The Only Living Boy in New York | Arthur/Eames
- The Policy of Truth | Arthur/Eames
- The Rebel French | Arthur/Eames
- The Revolution Will Not Be Civilized | Arthur/Eames
- The Waking Years | Arthur/Eames
- This Just Might Hurt a Little | Arthur/Eames
- Toxic | Arthur/Eames
- Trouble With Dreams | Arthur/Eames
- Truth to Be a Liar | Arthur/Ariadne
- We Can Do This Until We Pass Out | Arthur/Eames
- We Were Once Cinema Gods in the Night | Arthur/Eames
- What’s the Time, Mr. Wolff | Arthur/Eames, Dom/Mal
- Wherever You Will Be (That’s Where I’ll Call Home) | Arthur/Eames
- Your Fake Name is Good Enough For Me | Arthur/Eames (Star Trek: DS9 fusion)
These recs were taken from my Multi-Fandom Novel-Length and Novella-Length Recs. Enjoy!
Ginger Animal of the Week
Caracal / Desert Lynx (Caracal caracal)
If I ever get pregnant I think this is how I will break the news
You know you’re a lesbian when: You put your finger in it instead.
OH GOD, I ONLY EVER PUT MY FINGERS IN THEM.
I did both…
i did both. i also bent it, what does that tell me now
You kinky son of a bitch.
Milk in cookie cup.
I GET THE PHOTO NOW….
Cookie in a milk cup.
I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS PICTURE AT ALL
Page 2 of 316